ALL: Originality (was: Metallica)

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Nov 15 19:57:01 EST 2002

Erm...

A cover version is hardly "new" is it?

And I knew someone would mention King Crimson - but have a listen to Radio 3
(or your local Classical music station - not sure where you are).  Then tell
me that King Crimson were original...

Mind you, Robert Fripp married Toyah.  Bastard!!!  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.

ps.  Don't get me wrong - I'm not knocking anyone, it's a purely
"intellectual" argument.  I love Zappa and KC - and Motorhead, Venom, HW,
etc etc etc.