HW: Hawkwind - Live 1990

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Wed May 29 13:31:21 EDT 2002

>Has it been released in the USA? Don't know why I'm asking since I usually
>buy the import version. Is the title simply LIVE 1990? Cheers STEPHE

Here's more info: it's on Hawkwind (Hawk) Records and is distributed by
Voiceprint, catalog is HAWKVP12, the front artwork says 'Live 1990
Hawkwind', the spine says 'Hawkwind Live in Nottingham 1990'. Since it's
Voiceprint the USA is stuck with the import version, your usual source for
Voiceprint releases will undoubtedly come through. I got mine from AndyG at
CDServices so I guess I got a head start - Amazon UK lists 'Hawkwind Live
1990' as due out on June 3, and Tower Records UK lists 'Nottingham Live
1990' as due out on June 10. The US branches of those sites don't even seem
to have this on the radar yet.

Stephan