HW: Hawkwind's Lemmy, Nik and...

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 20 00:29:13 EST 2002

It is illeagal for travel agents to sell and hand a ticket over to someone without first seeing the valid passport - not to mention that they won't let you on a plane without you first showing your passport......

So unless Ron Tree made it to America via Levitation I doubt that story 100% - and if he did Fly to America via Levitation - why bother going thru customs??

Bruce

I understand that the reason Mr Tree was turned away was that he
turned up with no luggage (and I think someone told me no passport though
I can't see how he'd have got as far as the US side of the Atlantic
without one) bar a carrier bag, dressed in his own particular style, and
they decided he was `undesirable'. Don't know how true this is, though. I
didn't hear that it was drugs, anyway, just being unreal.