OFF:"Helpful tips for dealing with THE OOZE"

Johnny Blade deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Mar 13 00:10:04 EST 2002

"Johnny" (you know he's a spider)- (calmly appears on-scene and can be
witnessed rolling up sleeves)- THEN-(with an overdone air of satisfaction
and something almost like pleasure)-Pusht! Pffft Pusht! Pffff  Pusht!
(shake shake shake) PFfff (droop, escaping air sound)  (gag, cough, choke
choke)(sudden look of concern)(waving and flailing)  ...Michael
quick!.(cough)..this 1978 can of vintage "Over To You" whoop-ass only had
enough to throw up a screen, and besides that it wouldn't save you or me
anyway if we don't run,,,,,so RUN! (extends hand )(picture the first
Sabbath LP cover for Johnny's likeness)(or is that Johnnie?)...(conversing
to Michael as they run like silly school pranksters out too late on
Halloween, in jumpy, out-of-breath, slightly panicked but somehow excited
tone) "boy you really pick some great ones to annoy in here,  alien dude" .
"what's your excuse?  mmmm?", and "this one's costing you since I couldn't
find your buddies anywhere in sight"...."lucky I had a long-sleeve shirt
on or else my elbow grease wouldn't have 'looked right' in the illusion"
anyway, lets go practice our
BOC-L nettiquette, I nabbed a bunch of Doug P's old messages, so we'll have
a good model of most of the major "moves", and I think we got some
"swazzlie" ones in there too!!" (still lumbering away as out-of-breath
pants increase, gait slowing a bit)....
"and your timing man"..."PHEW"!  lol!  "lets head back to Yahoo list and
make a wishbone out of Layla and see who wins?" that'll be good to clear
your mind, then we can buckle down and study all these cool tricks that
some BOC-L'ers are applying so mightily fast and with lightning sharp
precision!" ....."like restraint!"  "I can't WAIT to know that one" (now
becomming tiny bodies out beyond BOC-L and far enough away to escape the
danger)....for now,,...
(the tiny faint faint faint glowing of JUNIORS EYES is all but dimimished
to nothing as the tiny bouncing dots are only seen when he turns back to
speak at the one posing as a wizard dude dude, who is anxious to shed the
"stume", and to clean up the scattered pics before someone looks in there:-)
ps - to THE REAL JON....Hi,,I had forgotten this is a (subject oriented)
DISCUSSION list myself, since I am so used to the daily lunacy of the other
one's I am on...I CAME, I READ, I UNDERSTOOD....MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!
cheers
must go now to -"lose the ooze" LOL haha (nothing to do with BOC-L in
origin, but applied here)