(OFF) Hawkwind "TAT" RARE vers. 2,0?

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Mar 8 07:00:04 EST 2002

>>also- I wonder how it supported the trust? HS
>
>They didn't sell it for cash. I had to take out an option on a currency
>swap derivative. The trust is the counterparty to the swap and will
>benefit if the Yen reaches 140 to the Dollar or Mike Coleman posts
>something that makes sense, whichever happens soonest.
>
>FoFP

swipe!  hey- now your making me paranoid for handling Richard's coded
message of
"quit wanking and send me something to analyze" business.....

anyway, I am old and flatulant and have severly cracked flat anhydroused
feet and eye-oh-dined crystals formed in the webbed areas from laying about
clutching the spotty pic I love best, and "lost it" due to lack of oxygen
from the Marlboro smoke...so I had to run for a Kevin Sommers message and
steal-

[[[[["Craziness, down through history, has performed impressively"]]]]]

ps- apologies for the unecessary story about me me me and 89 89 89

I had an ulterior motive, of course...

AGAIN. STARFIELD ADDRESS THAT IS MONITORING WHICH ONES OF YOU USE IT AND
INTELLIGENTLY NOTING WHO DOES NOT FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT OF COUPLE WEEKS, IS:
 [[[[ Starnation1 at aol.com]]]]

AND THEB WEB SITE: [[[[[www.star-nation.co.uk]]]]]

DON'T FUCK UP