HW: Cover Versions

Ian Abrahams mail at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Jun 18 14:37:10 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Duffy" <xl5 at IINET.NET.AU>

> There was a rumour at one stage that Hawkwind were going to do the
> soundtrack to one of the 7th Doctor adventures, Battlefield. The script
> editor at the time was apparantly a Hawkwind fan.

Sadly, only a rumour with no substance at all. It appeared in an issue of
DWB (now Dreamwatch) as I recall - there were always loads of weird rumours
about the programme in those days, I think there was a rumour about the same
story (a sort of Arthurian legend piece) that Kate Bush was going to appear
as Morgan Le Fey..also a hoax.

Ian