HW: HawkFest questions

Moonglum . youless at LVCM.COM
Sun Jun 16 01:05:39 EDT 2002

Questions about weather are almost impossible to answer.  Worst case is a
daytime high of 55 degrees fahrenheit, wind and rain, and a night-time low
of 50 degrees.  Best case is clear blue skies, dead calm, 90 degrees
fahrenheit.  Humidity is somewhat higher than in Arizona!

No real hazards from the flora and fauna.  Might get a few mosquito bites
if the campsite is anywhere near water.  Watch out for hippies, though.

Steve