HW: Simon King and Mike Moorcock

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Thu Jan 31 15:15:15 EST 2002

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:57:19 -0500, you sent through the ether:

>>> The Deep Fix performed at Nik Turner's Bohemian Love-In at the Roundhouse
>>> (along with Nik's Sphynx & the Damned) with MM on guitar and Ade Shaw on
>>> bass
>>
>>Did that gig actually happen? I have it in mind that it didn't, but
>>perhaps I'm thinking of some other plan that fell apart in 1978.

The Bohemian Love In did happen, I know cos I went.. :) (The ticket had a tiny
dot printed on it with the instruction "lick here")

Sphynx, Tanz Der Youth, Steve Tooks Horns.. that's all I can remember about it
tho.. Definitely no Damned..

-S.