BOC: Song for a wedding?

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Feb 11 21:09:23 EST 2002

> > I'd advise against "You're not the one..."...
> >
> > Think about it.
> >

> i echo the sentiment, but for a different reason...THE SONG SUCKS.

Nooo!  It's a great song!

> and why do people keep mentioning non-BOC songs? thread too long?

No - just that in my case, I'm in the same situation, and am passing on
"wisdom" gleaned from many hours of discussion with my beautiful fiancee
bout such matters!  :-)

> guess i'll have to agree with IN THEE.

Yup.  BOC don't *do* straight love songs - but that's the closest you'll
get.  A gorgeous song, and one that should be played at every wedding on the
planet.

> bobm

Cheers,

Rich.