OFF: RE: HW: Mission Control: New Orders

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 8 10:59:40 EST 2002

In a message dated 9/02/02 2:24:37 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK writes:

>         I do object to this idea that if one doesn't have the latest tech
> one's disenfranchised from the web. If I was driving a car built in 1994
> I'd expect to be able to use a new road. Likewise, I know I'm driving the
> Internet equivalent of a Fiesta Mk 2 but I don't see whay that should mean
> I can't used the superhighway. Anyway, this is OFF. Didn't feel like I
> wanted to let that particular set of jobes go past uncountered
> though. Yours all,
>                    Jon

What are you gonna do when we change over G Jetson style transport - you're
rusty old fiesta will need an upgrade ;-)
wings etc