HW: Updated Hawkwind Codex now online

Guido Vacano nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Thu Aug 29 10:38:17 EDT 2002

Steve Youles wrote:

>PS:  Anyone who wants to take issue with any element of the web design,
>don't waste your breath...I don't care in the slightest.  If, on the other
>hand, you have some brilliant idea for improving the delivery of the HW
>Codex and you're willing to undertake the development, that would be
>great.  (I already tried PDF and it expanded to 717Kb)

Well, the site's kinda ugly, but at least I can find things. :-) The
Codex looks good, and I can't think of any fantastic way to do it better
(maybe make a menu page, and break the codex up into, say, four pages so
they load faster). And provide a link for downloading the text version.
BTW, what's the red text mean?

Guido