HW: mission control

Moonglum . youless at LVCM.COM
Tue Aug 27 11:19:20 EDT 2002

May I second all of Arin's sentiments, except the stuff about text-based
browers, of course  :-)

I do think navigability on Mission Control could be improved, but a new
version is in the works & I'm expecting that to address the issue & all the
others that have been raised by various folks... Who knows to what extent
the graphics-heavy nature of MC was what the band wanted, rather than Rik?
Let's not shoot the messenger!

'Tis nice to see people disagreeing in a civilized fashion, though.

Steve