HW: Voiceprint, and How do you like your Hawkwind sir?

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 22 09:27:20 EDT 2002

Palace Springs?  Only Back in the Box if I am not mistaken.  Tis a great album and I quite like Bridgets vocals.
Am I correct in my assumption, gathered from what I have read thru this mail list, that she wasn't very popular?  Or is this just a case of the minority speaking the loudest??  I had really hoped that she would be at the Hawkestra.  Sam Fox' shapley bod was indeed captivating but I would have been just as, if not more, happy to have ms Bridget singing.