OFF: superskull 666 comments.. Time to remove him !!!!!

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 8 19:15:07 EDT 2002

In a message dated 8/8/2002 4:23:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK writes:

<< It's got better again before it's got worse, and the people I
 would once have complained about are no longer the ones I would now. But
 there never used to be people I would ignore utterly as there are now.

Better ? Worse? This Skull blower or 666, or whatever his fucking name is,
thought six million fucking Jews being slaughtered is somehow their
fault...'they were up to something'!!!.  Well quess what, Mr. 666 is goin get
his ass kicked.big time, because the remaining jews, that the europeans
didn't get around to slaughtering, are none too happy with this type of
provacation.(and this dopey kid has thrown down the gauntlet). These ain't
'house jews' your dealing with...they will  FUCK u UP.
So... I would think,  Mr. Skull man should take a break from whatever diet he
is on and apologize .
And fuirthermore:
My father (with bullet holes up and down his fucking arm) and my assistant
(with 1/2 a fucking leg...10 yrs old in the bombing of London) who fought
against these pricks that Skull boy thinks are so intriguing) skullboy better
get it right, or skull boy will be at his 3RD hw show and wake up 6 days
later sipping through a straw..
.Feel free to pass this message on to your local gestapo...it ain't goin help
666! I

Is this the Hawkwind  List????  ya get more indignation  with a shot of a
cunt, then ya do do with someone who thinks its OK to kill Jews....Here ya go
than...puff on this ya CUNTS  ...ohhhh i'm sorry , little Marie is looking at
a picture of a BIG COCK in a WET CUNT.....ohhhh I didn't sign up on this list
for this of porn, well it's rock n roll you stupid fuck, and little Marie
should not be reading. Ive said it before and i'll say it again ...BLOW me ya
CUNTS.  except me mates...of course.....WET CUNTS>>DEAD JEWS>> whats more
offensive?

Just tryin to help!
Bill ( (see ya in NYC ) Stewart