HW: Hawkwind 30th anniversary radio broadcast playlist

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Aug 2 10:32:02 EDT 2002

boc-l,
Go to
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/playlist.html
for the Hawkwind 30th anniversary radio broadcast on
Uhørt, RadiOrakel in Oslo, which I compiled and hosted
in 1999, my playlist the latest addition to the
Hawkwind Electric Library along with the much
publicised Michael Moorcock Comics Index, which
probably needs updating. I am looking to acquiring CDR
copies of the show for archive and trading purposes,
and if anyone is interested in copies, let me know as
soon as possible so I can put you up on my list. I am
going on the air for a Peter Hammill special this
coming Sunday, so requests for CDRs of the Hawkwind
show should be in my hands by then.

-Christian
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/

crankstuf: marmelade, makka, kransekake