NIK: ICU Xmas Party

Sun Apr 14 15:52:50 EDT 2002

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 07:56:34AM -0500, Dave Briggs typed out:
> On Thu, 7 Feb 2002 12:08:41 +0000, Jonathan Jarrett
> <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK> wrote:
>
> >Having only heard `Skinheads' the once before I thought I
> >could recognise it but I was obviously wrong. What? Haven't I got _The
> >Maximum Effect_ yet? Well, no, but peace, it will happen music has to be
> >budgeted for even on fat-cat state Ph.D. funding. As for Kylie's song,
>
> Hi John, If you go to Steve's ICU Site at
> http://208.50.7.128/icu/ you can download the VERY EXCELENT Maximum Effect
> in MP3 format. It's by far the best album.
>
> So now you got no excuses for not knowing all the words to Skinheads in
> Lenningrad :-)

        You missed the last argument I sarted about how lousy my computer
is and how I can't be bothered spending on upgrades rather than CDs,
didn't you :-) I'll just get the CDR soon, MP3 capability is a way off
yet. Thanks anyway, yours,
                           Jon

ObCD: Bedouin - _As Above So Below_
--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk