OFF: Operation Armed Love

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Thu Sep 20 16:11:14 EDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 12:58:11PM -0400, Alex S. Garcia wrote:
> >  2)Use B-52s in a massive show of force--to carpet bomb empty real estate
> >to create landing zones.

This is the hard part.  How to:
  (a) Make sure that the real estate is in fact empty -- people
      do have this tendency to "spread themselves out evenly ...
      like atoms in a model" as Jane Siberry put it.

  (a) Be able to prove it, in the face of contrary propaganda
      (lies of course, if they've done (a), but you know such
      propaganda will be spread anyway).

Other than that, makes sense to me.  Don't forget the medical
supplies along with the food.

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
The world has been attacked.  The world must respond ... [but] we must
be guided by a commitment to do what works in the long run, not by what
makes us feel better in the short run.
        - Jean Chrétien, Prime Minister of Canada