Very OFF: weird shit

fatrat hawkfan at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Tue Sep 4 15:11:14 EDT 2001

Just a thort - but as far as flying over Phoenix is concerned, I reckon those
USAF etc. guys get pretty sick of keeping secrets and probably have a sense of
humour too. The idea of reading the local rags with reports of alien visitors,
UFOs and rehashed abduction stories probably tickled them pink!!!