OFF ATOMIC ROOSTER was Lame 80s pop teen horror

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 25 01:59:56 EDT 2001

In a message dated 10/24/01 10:57:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Chuckrecs at AOL.COM writes:

> > Headline News was originally on Towerbell also had Bernie Torme (who
toured
>  >  the album) on guitar.  Absolutely fabulous.  Out on CD.  Buy it.
>
>  agreed! Man I gotta go hunt that down for another listen. when i was first
>  getting to like it I couldn't figure out _why_...being so '80s and not old
> AR
>  at all...maybe a more recent listen will shed some light... Chuck

same thing applies here, Chuck...why are you listening to this
Calvert/Maximum Effect live CD-R and liking it so much? Is it Calvert? No, I
like the guitar work, too (hey, Steve). I dunno...guess it's just a good
thing i didn't hear it in the '80s... Chuck