HW: Dave Brock - Memos And Demos / Notes And Quotes

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Wed Nov 28 14:18:14 EST 2001

>>9. Luna - another new track, a guitar-based rocker in the Electric
>>Teepee vein. Depressing lyrics about sudden death and suicide.
>
>Its funny how we have our own interpretations of songs. To me "Luna"
>comes across as being about having to 'put down' (shoot?) a fatally
>injured and dearly loved pet (a horse possibly?) I may be well off
>track there but thats the image I get.

I must say this interpretation never entered my mind, but now that you
mention it, it fits perfectly. All Creatures Great and Small, and Mr. Brock
owning a farm and all, I suspect you have nailed it.

Stephan