HW: Laser's Edge/EMI-Remaster CD's

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 13 00:11:01 EST 2001

Thanks again to Keith for his message to the list about a week ago...I
finally have four of the five remasters (the one they don't have is the ST'd)
on the way! They were $12 each, except Space Ritual, which was $13...ha. The
impossible has happened and I finally have the remasters, wow...plus a copy
of RC's "Hype" for only $6! I don't know why, but the impossible has
happened... I know I'm five years late and I gotta get Spacebrock, the new
one, etc, but...I'm five years late on everything...

A little query: When you buy albums such as these, which I assume aren't used
or promo/cut-outs (though I could be wrong there)...from a legimate
store/dealer such as Laser's Edge...do the "composers", even with the discs
marked down so drastically, still get royalties?

Chuck