OFF: Roy Harper query

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Nov 12 10:18:23 EST 2001

Thanks Stuart and Iain for the reminiscences and info. Funnily enough I was
once allowed into one of Roy's gigs by the man himself too- I was trying to
get in through the wrong door and found myself backstage where Roy kindly
guided my friends and I into the audience. Didn't get assigned the duties
you did though!

Every home should indeed have at least half a dozen Harper albums, and Born
In Captivity should probably be one of them, but Work of Heart is for the
diehards only IMHO. I tend to recommend "Stormcock" and "HQ" for new
listeners although "Born In Captivity" is a neat idea too.