Fw: HW:Leeds

mark cotton markcotton22 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 6 04:08:56 EST 2001

Hi Mark,

   The Leeds Irish Centre is on the main A64 York Rd. It is about a mile or
so on your right as you head towards York from the city centre. It is on a
dual carriageway so yo will need to go up to the next roundabout and turn
about.

Details are on http://www.liveinleeds.com/irish.htm

    Perhaps will see you there, I'll be the one in the 'Urban Camo' getup!

Cheers,

Mark C.