HW:Apologies

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Sat May 26 10:02:50 EDT 2001

Hello all,

Sorry to have not replied to any lately as lots of things has happened over here.
Mostly sad news.My mother in law died and some weeks later my sister in law.
So had to support my wife a lot.

Furthermore had another promotion at work,so lots of work involved again.
Really turning into a yuppie (ducking)
Hey,like the money.
Gives me the upportunity to buy Hawkwind stuff.

So all who have trades and promises from me contact me.I'll arrange them as soon as possible(Arin,Merrick,Eric Siegelman,
that guy who was with you at the Astoria-hotel(he who did the lights for the Nik Turner tour)etc.,etc.)
Sorry if I forget anyone.
Anyway contact me.

best wishes
filip hawknut