BOC: More "info" from CMC

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu May 17 16:28:20 EDT 2001

From: http://www.sanctuaryrecordsgroup.com/cmc/boc.html

> For the last 30+ years, Blue Öyster Cult has been following their own unique
> path, with over 15 million records sold, and thousands of shows played to
> millions of fans. Now they've returned with their latest opus, Curse Of The
> Hidden Mirror, their most daring album yet.

Hmmm, so this is their most daring album yet? You know, I'd really like to
believe that....

> Blue Öyster Cult are:
> Eric Bloom - vocals, guitars & keyboards
> Buck Dharma - vocals, guitars & keyboards
> Allen Lanier - guitars & keyboards
> Danny Miranda - bass, vocals & keyboards
> Bobby Rondinelli - drums

[Track listing snipped]

That's a lot of keyboards--I hope they don't play them all at once. ;-) Nice
to see Danny with a vocal credit. It looks like CotHM will be much more of a
band effort than HF.

Less than three weeks to go.

Brian

--