OFF: Drummers

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Wed May 9 10:42:18 EDT 2001

All good so far.
I'd add Jim McCarty of the Yardbirds (esp. the Roger the Engineer LP/CD) (Thank
god for Repertoire Records giving all their albums a GOOD re-releasing).
The drummer from Mike Watt and his Pair of Pliers band. He's TIGHT w/ the
rhythms.
Jaime Muir from Larks Tongues' Crim
BIlly Cobham (Mahavishnu Orch.)
For his blues work w/Peter Green ONLY, the drummer from Fleetwood Mac (I can
never remember which is which).
And the E.Costello and the Attractions Drummer (man, my memory's shot!)

Jason