HW: Recent v Old (revisited) A Howl of Derision

Fri May 4 12:26:11 EDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Brian Halligan wrote:

> P.S. See http://www.rubricrecords.com for Nick and Adrian's US acoustic tour
> dates. I guess this means Adrian's cure is working and a Frond tour may come
> sooner than expected?

        Old news this now, pretty much, but when I spoke to him in March
at the Arthur Brown gig at the Standard, he was halfway through the course
of treatment then and everything looked to be OK. Then a month and a half
later tour dates started emerging and so I guess all went well.

        Downside of this is that he won't be in the country for this
Bedouin/Alchemysts gig, and I was hoping he would be there as Alan's never
met him and it would have been nice to close that gap. Ah well, I'd
rather he were touring I think :-) Yours,
                                          Jon

       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk