HW:Space rock...IT IS! DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Mon Mar 19 02:56:30 EST 2001

With you on that - take every other sound away - leave me Hawkwind - Always
is,was,and will be.  My ears would just curl up and cry (die) with out a
regular Hawkdose.

V.Frightened Hawkslug living under a rock

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Coleman [mailto:deltawave at METRONET.COM]
Sent: 19 March 2001 07:54
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW:Space rock...IT IS! DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!

  even though I think I may be the discarded joker from the deck....you
force my big mouth:

   49% :HAWKWIND

   51% :THE ATOMIC JUDGE TREV........

  everthing else just falls into the more mundane, blandish, catagories of
COSMIC, SPACEY, SPACE, TRANCEY, SLEEPY, OUTRIGHT BORING, etc. etc..

 NO SERIOUSLY FOLKS...you know there is only the one answer:.....

HAWKWIND invented it, and are still BEST at it........

frightened little hawkhogg..

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addresse(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL