digest? & collectables

Andy Gilham email at ANDYGILHAM.COM
Mon Mar 12 16:58:49 EST 2001

> I'm new to this mailing list and was wondering if it's possible
> to get a daily digest instead of individual messages?

Send an e-mail to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU with SET BOC-L DIGEST in the
message body.  (SET BOC-L NODIGEST if you change your mind.)

> I saw that PXR5 and Quark, Strangeness & Charm have become quite
> hard to get old of.  does that mean they've been discontinued?

Long ago, I'm afraid.

> From a collectable point of view would an LP be worth more than a CD.

Wouldn't have a bastard clue! ;)

> Is there a web site with full Hawkwind discography, including
> bootlegs and their value?

http://www.adawson.clara.net/ is pretty exhaustive, but doesn't include any
price guides; I'm not aware that any price guides exist...?

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com