HW: (OFF) ANDY G, ANDY G, +all others

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sun Mar 11 21:44:00 EST 2001

>ever wish you hadn't started this - I posted this to illustrate what a great
>idea the PJ's have got by doing this and I only hope to god more bands start
>to do this - after 40 years of the rock era, finally a band has realised
>what the fans want - halle-friggin-lujah!!!
>.........and at the risk of being summarily put in the stocks, I do own
>several PJ CD's (and like them!)
>Andy Garibaldi.

 YES!  I was simply trying to be cute...thinking I am gods gift to
everything, and I didn't realize it was a good idea (all the CD's)  , with
high-quality CD's at good prices.....

I apologized to Andy Gilham privately...I hope he got it.....

and while I have only heard one or 2 Pearl Jam tunes, I have nothing
against them at all........

 I guess next time I want to attack a seattle band, I'll pick on MUDHONEY??
(joke folks, laugh, dam**it)...

I do say Kurt was the best......but that's another argument....

AND YES!!! (to someone else's comment)/....I WOULD buy all those CD"s if
they were Hawkwind....(all in one day probably)

 PS...I don't think you people are tiny because you listen to mainstream
CD's...
 I just bought the "DISTURBED" CD and I like it......

 righty-'"o"

 mike c