potential name change may be imminent HwAnarchy Hawkwind Anarchists

Mich@el B michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sat Jun 16 05:37:14 EDT 2001

Hi good people

A short note from the HwAnarchy Co-Moderator (hope its not to long but worth a read)

I know this will get to BOC/Hawkwind but unsure about Hawkwind at yahoogroups as quite
a few similar related emails from days ago up till now have vanished?

anyway

We are in the process of organising a poll in favour of a name change to accomadate the wishes of some
members of other groups

We are not trying to destroy other groups - merely accomadate the more outrageous members need for
madness!  In a fun way.

Oh yeah - we only moderate things such as Porn - and sicko sites such as child perverts and (SICK STUFF))   Of course sick stuff is open to personal interpretation - which is why we will be open to
member input - voting and polls etc

We certainly won't moderate a member without sincere and severely good cause
While im on that - we've only been open a couple of days - barely - (so I don't see how anyone could
be so sensitive as the one mentioned below.)

Tim somebody or other - man that was a weird email?  What drugs are you on man?

mine are tame in comparrison - you can  KEEP them - I never want what you are on hombrey!! YIKES!

You must be really sensitive to want to quit after one day - I have seen the mail  so whats the problem.

If you feel a need for a change in HwAnarchy TALK to us about it
Don't bad mouth us and use false accusations in other forums -

Several members here have tried to present our good intentions
on Hawkwind group but none have seen the light of day -

What can we do?

As I stated in a mail recently to Hawkwind groups (that got lost in the system?)
We will use our group ((HwAnarchy)) for long winded - looney mail -  thereby freeing up the other two
groups for serious 100% Hawkwind input

We would like to feel we are still welcome in the groups (BOC & HWYahoo) as you are all welcome
with us - anytime.

Any comments or feelings from readers of this mail  will be welcomed anytime

So there it is.

Let Peace reign supreme

Very Sincerely
Michael B