BOC Tulsa Show

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 9 16:23:49 EDT 2001

Read Mikes review and agreed with his analysis.

The thing that surprised me most about the show was Allen's keyboard playing.
 Or should I say lack thereof.  Allen only played keys on Bucks Boogie, and a
couple of other songs.  All other times I've seen them, he spent probably
75/25 keys/guitar.  This was probably 80/20 guitar/keys.

Eric played keys on several of the songs in Allen's place.

Great show.  Approx 100 min.  Cost me $8 instead of $5 because I didn't get
my ticket in advance.  Worth every $.