HW: Brian Tawn/Hawkfan/Trev's goodbye

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Jun 4 17:54:24 EDT 2001

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001 16:11:05 -0400, Jason Scruton <js3619 at ACMENET.NET> wrote:
>And congratulations to Judge Trev for coming to his senses.
>
>to sadly paraphrase Springsteen:
>over 50 emails and there's nothing on.

Uh ... I counted only 6 messages from Trev in the first week of June,
2001.  And some of them were even on-topic (hey, he IS playing at a
Hawkwind fan fest in a couple weeks ... I'll certainly cut someone slack
for THAT! ... especially since it lets me keep THIS message vaguely on-
topic).

Perhaps you're thinking of someone else who might have posted over 40 (but
not over 50 ... YET) messages during the same time span?  (No, not you, mr.
C!  You haven't even hit 30!)

    -Doug (who IS looking forward to reading some BOC reviews tomorrow!)
     jasret at mindspring.com

P.S. handy reference here:
http://listserv.spc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind0106a&L=boc-l&F=&S=&O=A&H=0&D=0&T=1