Off:Re: spare a nickel?

Chris Warburton desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Mon Jun 4 12:57:36 EDT 2001

Me too (except for the teeth - and they're fighting a losing battle with
black coffee, black tea & tobacco!)

ChrisW

At 21:41 01/06/01, you wrote:
>From: "Kevin Perry" <kevin.perry at VIRGIN.NET>
>
> > Not tragic...it'd just be nice to have a conversation about HW with someone
> > who hasn't got a beard :-)
>
>    What's wrong with a beard? That's the only place on my head where
>hair will grow....well not counting nose, ears, and teeth :)
>
>Jerry
>
>ObLP: Captain Lockheed & The Starfighters  UAG 29507

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce

So do your good deed for the day - http://www.thehungersite.com