OFF: CD Services catalog

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Jul 27 21:30:19 EDT 2001

>>Marble Sheep - Shinjuku Loft
>>I could have sworn this was out-of-print - I have been burning copies of it
>>for trade - looks like I've been doing a bad, bad thing. I had also heard
>>that Captain Trip would soon be deleting the other Marble Sheep mk. I
>>titles (Old From New Heads and Whirl), or is that also not the case?
>
>Not sure about that.  I can ask folks who would know.  Of course, I still
>wish that someone would reissue the first Marble Sheep album on Alchemy.
>That's one you don't have to feel guilty about burning copies of!

I got that last year on vinyl, assuming it's the one with the
semi-aforementioned Flying Hay (like a bird), and Cement Woman I & II.  I
guess that was a special vinyl reissue?  I think I musta gotten it from Rick
Wilkerson of Tombstone Valentine/Aether-Or.  Did they release it themselves?
Of course, you'd think Ken would release the CD himself if there was a
demand for it!  It's not like he seems to have any qualms about releasing
other's dodgy works (see Neu! 4).

I saw a couple Ruins CD's the other day....are they the harsher sort of
psychedelia or might I dig them?  I've had the same perception (rightly or
wrongly) about High Rise.  Sometimes Japanese psych seems to go *just* a bit
over the top for my tastes.  :)  I prefer the "watered-down" Cosmic
Invention type of stuff.

>Tangle Edge - In Search of a New Dawn
>I think this was only on vinyl for a long time - is this really available
>now on CD?

Yeah, not sure when though.

Grakkl (FAA)