OFF: Re: HW: Question for Dave regarding use of music for Dr. Who

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Jan 24 20:11:56 EST 2001

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Bob Lennon wrote:

:Subject: OFF: Re: HW: Question for Dave regarding use of music for Dr. Who
:
:William,
:I'd be interested in hearing more about this.
:I watched most of the Stranger series and I just never got it. As a matter of
:fact, some of them are painful to watch. but just like Hawkwind related
:stuff, I'm always interested in Dr. Who related stuff, especially if it has a
:HW soundtrack....too cool
:bob

random dr who/hawkwind note...

astralasia, who remixed hawkwind for spirit of the age and uncle sam's on
mars, has a remix of the dr. who theme on cleopatra's sci-fi-cafe.

Arin
(it's quite good, too.)
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559