OFF/HW: Jan. Issue of Aural Innovations now Online~

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sun Jan 21 20:24:32 EST 2001

http://Aural-Innovations.com

The January issue of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For=20
SpaceRock Exploration is now online. Aural Innovations covers=20
spacerock, psychedelia, electronic music, plus more eclectic=20
forms of jazz and progressive rock. If you=92ve sent review material in=20
the past few months we=92re catching up quickly so bear with us. But=20
feel free to check in for the status of your review if you like.

The new issue includes:

Lemmy interview

SubArachnoid review/interview

Flying Saucer Attack profile/review

Verde (Mika Rintala) review/interview

Eurock: The Golden Age (CD=17Rom review and interview with Archie=20
Patterson)

Recent Releases From Camera Obscura

Recent Releases From Cracked Egg Records

Releases From Subversive Records

Releases From Szum Records

Recent Releases From Cuneiform Records

Recent Releases From Airborne Virus Records

Recent Releases From Slutfish Records

Releases From Cleefo Records

Kraan reisses reviews

Plus loads of general reviews!!!

You can go directly to the new issue at:

http://aural=17innovations.com/issues/issue14/issue14.html

We also have several Aural Innovations Radio shows in streaming=20
RealAudio. Check them out to listen to online or download. NEW=20
SHOWS online very soon!!

Aural Innovations also has a small but growing CD mail order=20
catalog. Our stock includes releases by Alan Davey, Architectural=20
Metaphor, Circle, Nebula Trip, Mr Quimby=92s Beard, Afresco Mantis,=20
The Rabbit=92s Hat, Krom Lek, Census Of Hallucinations,=20
Quarkspace, National Steam, JFK Jr Royal Airforce, W.O.O.=20
Revelator, World Of Tomorrow, Ernesto Diaz=17Infante & Rotcod Zzaj,=20
The Imaginary Band, Music From The Future, The Moondance=20
Experiment, Krel, Spaceship Eyes, Spacehead, Escape Velocity,=20
plus numerous releases from the Garden of Delights reissue label.

All the above can be found by setting your vessel=92s controls for=20
http://Aural-Innovations.com

--part1_bd.b05e6dd.279ce267_boundary--