HW: Collectors Vol 1and 2 AND Spacebrock

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Tue Jan 9 15:05:28 EST 2001

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:34:11 +0100 Bernhard Pospiech
<bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE> wrote:
>At 13:07 09.01.2001 -0500, you wrote:
>>Now that I have the collectors series Vol's 1 & 2.. what do I have?  I
>>know there was a thread earlier about these, but what shows are on
>>these
>
>VOL_2
>London, Hammersmith Odeon, 14.March 1984
>Except "Warriors" which is from London, Hammersmith Odeon, 13.March 1984
>
>Lineup: Brock, Longton, Bainbridge, Moorcock, Turner, Deamer, Dead Fred,
Lemmy

?? I thought it was from 1982 (or 1983?) with Brock, Langton, Bainbridge,
Turner & Griffin?

Wouldn't be the first time I was confused ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com