HW: Message for Dave/Kris

Kevin Perry kevin.perry at VIRGIN.NET
Mon Feb 26 03:32:14 EST 2001

We'd (we being the people who've uploaded tracks) wondered if you'd had any
chance to look at the Hawkwind Covers page at
http://www.mountaingrill.co.uk/hwcovers.asp and whether you'd got any
feedback.  There's now almost 20 Hawkwind tracks on the page, with more
being added quite regularly.

We'd all like to get an 'official' sanction for it, maybe even to the extent
of being able to put the tracks on CD for list members (not forgetting
royalties :-)).

Any comments?

---
Kevin Perry
Sonic Energy Authority
http://www.mountaingrill.co.uk/

"It is the business of the future to be dangerous;
and it is among the merits of science that it equips the future for its
duties."