BOC: Another bootleg tree, a little different this time.

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Sun Feb 25 09:17:43 EST 2001

Hello Brad,
I received the discs yesterday and really like the show a lot. Excellent sound quality and great music. Thanks again for being generous with your time and energy to make this available for us.
Take care,
Chris