OFF: The Residents

Fri Feb 16 19:07:42 EST 2001

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Douglas Pearson wrote:

> Snakefinger worked with the Residents and a ton of other people, but I
> can't think of a direct connection to Allen/Gong.  I could probably arrange
> to ask Daevid next time he's in SF (but last time was only a couple months
> ago, so who know when the next will be?).

        Well, I was in contact with The University of Errors about this
Cambridge gig in November or so and they said then that once Daevid
finished this recent Gong tour he was going home to Oz with Gilli and not
leaving till July at least as he seemed to have spent the last year on
tour and wanted a rest. He did seem pretty tired at the Cambridge
gig. Didn't let it show really but you got the impression that if he
relaxed the rush of air into the space where his personality had been
would have caused a small sonic boom. If you see what I mean. Anyway,
yeah, expect no immediate activity in the Allen camp. Yours,
                                                             Jon

n/p: Disarray - `My Intimate Friend'
--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)         jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk   |