BOC Some possible stuff

Chris Martin CultJacket at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 7 14:12:12 EST 2001

Lots of talk of possible things happing in 2001.
Lots of different thinks floating around BOC Land. Some just rumors,but some things are confirmed.

Deb Frost posted recently on tBS AOL Board that it looks like a May realease for the Helen Wheels Tribute CD and still the possibity of a Tribute Concert

Buck does plan on recording a new solo CD in 2002 or 2003 to be sold through his web site,he is NOT interested in getting a record deal.

Les Bronstein SWU vocalist has mentioned that Rhino Records may realease Stalk Forrest Group and possibily SWU onto CD.

Eric Bloom has mentioned that its possible that demo's and out takes from BOC's past might see the light of day. He wasn't clear if Sony may do it,or that it may come from a different sorce. Having heard a lot of stuff that didnt make it to the Albums. I can say that most of it was worthy to be put out. I'll have to find out more about this one.

There is lots of talk in the BOC camp to put out a live video this year. I think there is a great chance of this finally happing.There is also some talk about a live CD. In this past these have been brought up before,but this is the 1st time both of these are really being considered.

Looks like a big year for Joe Bouchard. More on this soon