OFF: The Hard & The Heavy Volume One

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Dec 8 04:06:09 EST 2001

KK forwards...

>Good CD deal?

Here are the details, below.

Note that Gimme Danger also appeared on the Iggy Tribute disc entitled "We
Will Fall."  So perhaps this might be even more valuable to a Motorhead
Kollector if this live version of Overnight Sensation were to not be
available elsewhere (I have no idea actually).  Of course, you're still
stuck with absolute freaking rubbish like Limp Bisquick, Kid Blockhead, and
Rob Zombie.  Blasphemy to put awesome groups like Amorphis, MMagnet, and the
Lemster on a piece of plastic with this awful lot!

Grakkl (FAA)

ObCD: Insider - Jammin' for Smiling God (the more I listen to this, the more
I love it...Scott H....you need this CD, if you don't already have
it...Vinyl Magic/Beard of Stars, Italy - blistering stoner-space rock)

AnotherObCD: Bedouin - As Above, So Below (but then you already knew that
didn't ya?)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Hard & The Heavy Volume One
Release date: 11/02/1999
Label: Redline Records
Catalog#: 75997

CD - $6.99
On Sale! (Regular Price: $7.99)

Track Listing:
DISC 1: THE HARD:
Introduction
I Am The Bullgod - Kid Rock (Licursi Live mix)
Gimme Danger - Monster Magnet
Son Of X-51 - Powerman 5000
Black - Sevendust (live)
Bad Blood - Ministry
Over The Edge - Fu Manchu
Avon - Queens Of The Stone Age
Hollywood - P.O.D.
Stuck Between A Rock And A White Face - One Minute Silence
Edgecrusher - Fear Factory (Urban Assault mix)
>From This Day - Machinehead
Fake - Puya
Choke - Sepultura
Under The Surface - Neurosis (edited version)
I Am The Dog - Nevermore

DISC 2: THE HEAVY:
Counterfeit - Limp Bizkit (Lethal Dose Extreme Guitar mix)
Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie (Naked Exorcism mix)
Big Truck - Coal Chamber ('97 remix)
Raw - Staind
Spit It Out - Slipknot
Wisconsin Death Trip - Static-X
Anarchy In The U.K. - Megadeth
When You Lie - Orange 9mm
Ty Jonathan Down - Videodrone
Detached - Spineshank
Eye For An Eye - Soulfly
Isolation - Grip Inc.
Overnight Sensation - Motorhead (live)
Breathe Out - Nothingface
Divinity - Amorphis
Also, don't get this one confused with another single CD compilation also
called Hard & the Heavy, as below.  Funny that this one is also priced at $6.99.

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.asp?pfid=2546890#ra