OFF: sf worldcon in philadelphia - big maybe

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 24 22:14:49 EDT 2001

Arin,
Thanks for the digest version. My eyes were hurting trying to read through
the tons of tiny print. The main reason I asked about the TV SCI-Fi stuff was
my wife has never been to any sci-fi cons with Dr. Who/red dwarf etc people.
I got that outta my system back in the early 80's but she missed out. We are
considering visions this year....don't know who's going to be there though.
As far as the more literary theme of the event that would appeal more to me,
having been reading sci-fi since I was wee-high. And you are too right, this
thing is not cheap!
not sure if I'm attending. my favorite post-daddy phrase: we'll see.
bob