off:KING BLACK ACID on best band list

Allen Shaw soltanic at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 24 14:09:23 EDT 2001

Some one told me about a band list that you can
vote for best local bands in Portland Oregon
until August 29.

KING BLACK ACID is currently at the number 7 position
and looks like they are rocketing up the list. Looks
like the voting is daily. You can vote. Read reviews
about the band by clicking on their name.

http://portland.citysearch.com/best/ballot/148

I image they are doing so well on this list as they
are about to start playing live shows again next
month in Portland.