HW: Effects that Hawkwind use

Moonglum moonglum at DREAMWORKER.CO.UK
Mon Aug 20 10:55:30 EDT 2001

My definition of tremolo was definitely intended in terms of musical
technology.  I never call the vibrato unit on a guitar a "trem" because I
was brought up to distinguish between tremolo (variation in volume) and
vibrato (variation in pitch)!

Doesn't answer Ali's question though - anyone got an ideas?

Steve