(OFF) afterthought

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Aug 9 18:07:22 EDT 2001

 Dear JC!!!!

I am hoping maybe we can do some music trades in future

also, if you can find me some nice French vinyl pressings of Hawkwind
records, I will pay a lot for these

I can also find a lot of rare Hawkwind items, and soon I will be back to
trading etc,!!!!!

I am excited about the future now, and I DO encourage everyone to be cool

me too!!!   meaning "get off that computer Mikey, and make some people happy"

I know I know

you've heard it before!!!

PEACE JC!!!!  I liked the link for it's "shock" but NOT NOT NOT for kids,
and I TOTALLT DIDN'T THINK OF THAT!!!

you already know that I APOLIGIZED ABSOLUTELY FOR THAT!!!!

LOVE!!!!

Mike c