was Burg Herzberg

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Apr 23 19:55:37 EDT 2001

Kevin Sommers interjects....

>???? A band called Nova Drive?  Someone stealing the name that I stole from
>PXR5 (and which Alan hijacked along the way as well)?
>Zots!

Hey, there's a 'new' band in Detroit, MI called Novadriver (one or two
words, can't be sure) that has their debut CD coming out very shortly (next
month I think).  Three of the four guys were previously in a band called
"Walk on Water" who were an excellent high-octane psychedelic band (think
MC5 meets Monster Magnet) that put out three CDs during the 1990s.  It'll be
on the Small Stone label there in Detroit and I'm really looking forward to
it.  I'll let you know how it sounds when the time comes.

Grakkl (FAA)

ObCD: Couch - Fantasy (German Post-rock quartet, released on Matador)