Off: Alien 4 now in top five album list

Thu Apr 5 16:32:25 EDT 2001

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

> Dunno, I might give _Electric Teepee_ the edge over _A4_.  Not that
> there _were_ that many albums of the 90s :)

        I'd choose _Love in Space_ personally, unless you're excluding
live albums. In which case, no there weren't that many, though as many as
ever since 1978, but if you're not, then there was one a year every year
except 1997, and then _California Brainstorm_ and _Hawkwind 1997_ filling
gaps... not a bad crop. Yours,
                                Jon

--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk