HW: Weirdos in general

Douglas Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Wed Apr 4 19:51:36 EDT 2001

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001 00:09:48 +0100, Tigger <Tigger at PUDDYTAT.FSNET.CO.UK>
wrote:
>In article <006601c0bd59$056f67a0$6b46883e at jezd>, J D
><Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK> writes
>>Roadhawks CD? ..... are you sure about this, or is that a typo error?

BTW that was Mike (FoFP), not me, who posted the list with the 'Roadhawks'
CD ... I'm certainly not aware of one.

>>So you reckon part of Weird 102 in 'henge 77, I have it down as Leicester
>>'77.
>>What reasoning do you have for 'henge 77?
>
>The info I was sent when the tape was originally released said that the
>77 stuff on Weird 102 was recorded at Oxford and Stonehenge.

Bernhard would probably have to be the one to verify it, but I was under
the impression that Stonehenge 77 was about the only time the
House/Shaw/King lineup played "Quark, Strangeness & Charm" (according to
his list of tapes, the only other time before '93, when it was rearranged
for the 'Business Trip' tour, was two months later at the Reading festival).

    -Doug
     ceres at sirius.com